Vid - M2 - Demon PDF

Posted by rtipping2001 - 8/9/2016 10:35 AM
Trusted Member
Member for: 1 year 6 months 7 days

Fans of Outcast know you cant exorcise  without losing something.

Taking a look at PDF won't load Pt II

See also part I 

Cant see the detail ? hold down Ctrl and mouse up scale.(Wheel).or Ctrl + keys

After the Vid press  Ctrl 0 (zero) to return browser to normal size.

Software recommendation PDF

• Trusted Member
    #1 by PerformanceSurfaces 8/9/2016 11:15 AM

You can also print to a PDF through chrome. I use this when going through Dodge reports. 

I've had one instance where a PDF wouldn't load. The software got stuck for some reason. I did use chrome to print it as a pdf, and it worked!

I am really interested in Bluebeam, but it looks intimidating. I tried a trial for them, and failed to find the time to really figure it out :(

• Trusted Member
    #2 by rtipping2001 8/9/2016 11:24 AM

Yes I mention chrome in the video I'm just setting it up - According to 2 reputable senior installers this problem is on the rise -folks contact me looking for a solution that's why I'm addressing it again.

Bluebeam has a bit of a curve but if you give it a chance I know your gonna fall in luv.

I always work with a desktop network and share via Mouse without borders (Future video i'm sure)always M2 is running on one computer with 2 screens and Bluebeam on another computer 2 screens I flit between the 2 and its unstoppable.The Ocr and search alone on bluebeam is magic nothing like it out there -  acrobat used to be king not anymore I canceled my subscription.

Displaying 1 to 2 of 2 messages