How to sync my database between PC and iPad

Posted by Administrator - 6/20/2016 4:03 PM
Admin
Member for: 3 years 5 months 28 days
1. Download Windows Companion using the link below
ftp://ftp1.floorcoveringsoft.com/Products/MT/beta/M2.netInstaller-1%20v1.0.3.3023.exe

2. Sign in with your M2 ID

3. Right click on Product/Services->new item

4. After your database is created->click the black triangle next to product database->sync

5. Open M2 App on your ipad->diagram list->click "sync" to synchronize database with Windows Companion

-
    Member for: 3 years 5 months 7 days
    #1 by FlooringEstimatorJedi 11/8/2016 1:28 PM

We use the iPad as master and the PC's as secondary. The product catalog was created on the iPad and in the past when PC's synch up the product catalog from the iPad updates to the PC. I recently added a few line items and changed prices on a few items. I synced the iPad, synced the PC's but the changes made on the iPad are not showing on the PC product catalog. 

How can I update the PC product catalog to reflect changes made to the "master" product catalog created on the iPad which is primary?

Thank you. 

Member for: 3 years 2 months 8 days
    #2 by Sheldon (MeasureSquare) 11/28/2016 6:26 PM

Hello Flooringestimatorjedi,

This issue arises when there is a conflict in the product databases. this happens when there are differences in both databases, the program does not know which database to sync, so no syncing transpires. For example, device A has a new product to add into device B, but Device B has a different prices for another product. Please make sure the databases have no conflicting products in this manner and it should sync properly.

Member for: 9 months 27 days
    #3 by Digiovanni89 1/6/2019 3:30 AM
    I have an iPad but not in use but I have some data in it which I want to my in my PC which is a non apple device. Then I was very worried that how can I do it, but some time later while browsing on the internet I came to know about this software which actually worked for me. We are offering great tips for students to improve abilities and you can get by visit getmyessays.com/review-of-uk-edubirdie-com site. I crack this problem of mine just by the help of the pictures that you’ve attached in this blog. So I would love to thank the admin of this website for presenting this informative article. Keep it up!
    Member for: 6 months 18 days
    #4 by Andrew Dietrich 2/6/2019 11:05 AM
    This article usually applies to M2 2015 or older versions. M2 is used to calculate the area. In the use of a pattern of carpets. You can check this https://craftresumes.com/write-my-resume/ estimating pattern carpet, by default, M2 will automatically round up cuts to next divisible pattern. This method is easy to use for us 
Displaying 1 to 4 of 4 messages